It is home to the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest where the elusive mountain gorillas roam. It is a country that has the highest density of primates on the planet, as well as 500 species of animals and a vast population of more than 1000 species of birds.
So if its bird watching, mountain gorilla trekking or a safari to see the Big 5 that takes your fancy, all these adventures are for the taking in this impressive country. It really has something for everyone, and with the warmth and friendliness of this nation’s people, it will make you want to visit time and time again.
Key highlights of your trip:
- Visit Kibale National Park for chimpanzee trekking adventure
- Bwindi Impenetrable Forest for mountain gorilla tracking
- Visit the diversity of fauna and flora
- Bird watching trips to see over 1200 birds of Uganda
- Volunteer in the schools, orphanages and orphanage schools, environmental conservation projects or and community development projects.
Our concept of voluntouring, allowing the traveler to not only enjoy the delights of Africa, but also to volunteer on local community projects lies at the heart of Sandfield Travel. We have many rewarding projects in Uganda to suit the tastes and skills of anyone wishing to give something back to this wonderful country.
Enquire about this tour
Tell us what your dream trip looks like, and we will tailor make it for you. Every individual traveller or groups have different visions and missions... so we want to tailor make exclusively for you.